Monday 21 June 2010

Why, hello there!

Okay, that was a bit longer than expected. I was reunited with my jewellery supplies two weeks ago when the movers finally arrived in the middle of a huge thunderstorm - they had to back their van down the ramp to the underground garages, although it was too tall to get inside, and we all joined in to unload it and get it into our garage as quickly as possible. Since then, I've been unpacking things bit by bit when I have time and finally have my rolling case full of semi-precious stones, silver findings and beads upstairs in the living room. There is still some sorting out to do to find the right place for everything, especially now that I have a small stash of fabrics and a mini sewing machine as well! But everything is in the same country, and that's a step forward for now.

No comments: